Saturday, May 18, 2013

Monogrammed Cosmetic Bags



So, I seem to be at an impasse.  I have been working for months on a website basically by myself.  My thought was that since I would have to provide all of the images and copy (pricing, options, product etc.) why pay $5,000 to $8,000 to have some one else build it?  I have been teaching myself every step of the way.  sigh  At this point I need a sanity break.  Yes, instead I work... 




Here is some of what I have been doing.
These are waffle weave, 2-compartment, cosmetic bags.  They come in many colors, pink, hot pink, Turquoise blue, white, brown, lime green, and black.  I can monogram your name or your initials.  They are very popular as a Bridesmaid gift.  Just so you know, I offer a free cosmetic bag for the Bride with her new initials when she orders them for her bridal party gifts.


 Here is another that was stitched with the Entwined font.

If you are interested, both of these are available with all of the information necessary on my Etsy site.
(Hopefully, there is still a chance for a web site.  I have a meeting with a developer set up for Monday yippee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment